Each woman has her own bikini area "style". No matter if you prefer the naked Brazilian look, the 'landing strip', or just clean the edges – we all suffer from annoying and uncomfortable razor shots, bumps, ingrown hairs and from time to time. There are certain techniques of shaving, pre, and post shaving products that will help, otherwise eliminate this painful, itchy "chicken feather" look. Here are some tips for a safe and healthy shave "out there".
1. Exfoliate-gently rubbing the bikini area before shaving to remove the dead skin that leads to clogging of the pores, post-shave irritation. You can use a scrubby cloth, or a regular scrub of the body or face. Exfoliating this area on a regular basis will help prevent future irritation, ingrown hairs, and skin sensitivity.
2. Wait until the end of your shower, and use a natural, oil-based shaving cream – For sensitive skin in your bikini area, there is a technique Of basic shaving that experts agree works for everyone. Most experts suggest waiting until the end of a shower to shave. After your skin has been soaked, the hair and skin become softer, allowing a narrow and gentle shave. Apply a rich cream-based cream-based cream containing argan and hemp seed oils to add moisture and protection during your shave.
3. Shaving with Growth Of the hair first, then against the grain – Pubic hair is coarse, and the skin in this area is most prone to irritation. Start by shaving in the same direction as hair growth. Then, if you want a smoother, completely hairless look, shave against the grain, and rinse. This technique can be used on all body hair but generally thinner hair on the legs and arms can be shaved against the grain early on. It is best to use a fresh razor whenever you shave our bikini area.
4. Gently pat dry – After doing shaving, pat dry skin – do not rub. Rub with a towel irritates the skin, and should not be done regardless of whether the skin is freshly shaved or not. You should also try to keep out of the heat to prevent perspiration for 24 hours after shaving to prevent itching and ingrown hairs.
5. Apply an all-natural after-shave treatment – Apply a post-shave treatment containing all natural ingredients. Tea tree oil products are particularly effective for a freshly shaved or waxed bikini area. The tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It is a very effective natural remedy against countless skin ailments, infections, cuts, scratches, burns, insect bites and skin patches, etc.
39 tea tree will help heal and renew the skin, more often and maintain a close shave with minimal irritation. Look for a product that combines tea tree oil with more emollient, vitamin E and Omega 3, 6, 9 rich oils like hemp seed oil, avocado, rose bushes , Soy, jojoba and apricot oil to moisturize and protect freshly shaved skin. These types of after shave oils are excellent for after waxing as well.
6. Stay away from products that contain harmful and irritating ingredients – Freshly shaved skin that is as sensitive as the bikini area easily absorbs all the products you can apply, so it is important to Avoid harmful or irritating chemicals. Avoid pre- and post-shave products that contain mineral oil, dyes, sulphates, propylene glycol, acetylsalicylate (potentially toxic and present in many shaving products), phthalates or Of the parabens.